The invention of the car
In the late 18th century, in 1769, Joseph Nicholas invented the first model of a motor vehicle, the first car in human history. Then, in 1885, inventor Karl Benz invented the first car powered by the gasoline engine, The development of Carl’s invention and continued development even as the importance of this invention is detailed in our article, which is presented by the site of Wajdan Driving Education.
Internal and external car components
Nowadays, car driving is an integral part of everyday life, whether you use it personally or through the means of ordinary conductors. What is important in our topic is your personal use of the car. Dear reader, you should know all the parts of the car for your personal safety first, or during one of these Parts.
You can easily scan without waiting for a crash specialist
Here are the detailed interior and exterior parts of the car
- The external components are made up of front parts and rear parts
Cap – Cover – Wheel – Drexion – Number plate – Front seat – Handle
Side lights – Brakes – Table – Window – Flap – Wheel – Windshield – Side mirror
Engine Cover – Front Light – Ceiling – Chassis – Light Sink – Grid Chiller
Side glass – Rear glass – Door handle – Rear box
Door – Rear bumper – Synthetic – Light brake light back
- Internal components
The interior of the vehicle depends on the engine and its function is an internal burn
There is the front part of the car
After the engine comes the role of the gears takes its movement of the engine through a moving column
It is called the crankshaft
It is composed of the cylinder
The engine body contains the cylinder chambers
It is easy to know its components in a simple way; it is a box containing a set of gears.
– Clutch is the connecting factor between the engine and the gearbox
– The column of the cardan is a transmission from the gearbox to the trailer
– The disc of clutch is very important in the car other than the movement of the car affected by the less significant momentum and speed
– The cord of the clutch when pressed to change the movement of the fuse and the font cannot control the driver of the wheels.