How to clean the car from inside and outside
The presence of stains and dirt on the car gives it an inappropriate appearance and causes it to ruin recently, so you have to clean the car constantly to keep it from changing color and destruction, and you can do it yourself without the need to spend a lot of money on them, in addition to it will check every detail of the car more Of the laundry agent.
In this article we will discuss how to clean the car from the inside and outside easily, to maintain the appearance of the car and keep it shiny and beautiful, and that the ride of the car is clean and makes the driver fun and feel comfortable and recovery.
How to clean the car from the inside
- Clean the car carpets first and remove any dirt and stains on it, using a vacuum cleaner that contains a hose that removes dirt between the seats.
- Use a clean toothbrush to remove dirt on the dashboard as well as door panels.
- Move the front seats to clean under it to get rid of any dirt or dust suspended.
- Use a damp cloth to wipe the dashboard, and then wipe the door handles, steering wheel, seat holder, and cups.
- Moisten a damp cloth with warm water and some drops of laundry detergent and clean and wipe the seat belts.
- Clean the sunroof and windows, by using a cloth dampened with a cleaner, and clean the glass and windows because it does not cause spills.
- Change the floor mats of the car and make sure that all windows and doors are closed, so start cleaning the car from the outside.
How to clean the car from the outside
- It is best to clean the car either in the morning or evening, so that the sun is as low as possible.
- Bring two buckets of water, one with detergent and one to rinse, and the bucket must be clean to get rid of the soap completely.
- Start cleaning the car from top to bottom, taking care not to clean the car randomly, as the water has not reached the dry spots, and cleaning in one direction prevents any scratches.
- A liquid cleaner is used to clean external tires by washing them.
- Clean the car with a dry cloth.